- Notebook name: “Morining in The Forest”
- Structure: 2 covers, 17 pages with drawings, 38 pages, 3 caches, envelope pocket
- Handmade double-sided notebooks (diaries) without end. They have two covers and the direction in which it unfolds does not matter.
- The technique used is eco-print. Each sheet is hand-picked, painted with watercolor paint and imprinted on the paper. The prints are fixed with varnish.
- Worldwide delivery: The notebook is professionally packaged and ready to send to every part of the world with Certificate of Authenticity.
Main Collection: Crafts & Collectibles
Artist Collection: Nila Ivanova
🎨 About the artist:
I am Nila Ivanova from Sofia. I have been a circus artist-juggler and balancer for more than 10 years. My traveling spirit led me to circus art, which in turn developed in me qualities such as perseverance, patience and extraordinary dexterity. Ever since I became a mother and started to lead a sedentary lifestyle, my passion to do something constantly with my hands has shifted from juggling to applied art. I started making these notebooks with great motivation and positive energy and I made every detail with great pleasure.
🎶 Please notice:
This handmade notebook will be shipped to the buyer in box with Certificate of Authenticity.
Due to different brand of monitors and devices, actual colors may be slightly different from the product image.
🍀 More details:
Handmade double-sided notebooks (diaries) without end. They have two covers and the direction in which it unfolds does not matter. When the notebook ends in one direction, you reach the second cover and begin to open back. They are separated on the side in warm range and side in the cold range.
The assembly of such a notebook is done by hand from paper and glue. In addition to the assembly of the notebook, its decoration is also handmade. The technique used is eco-print.Each sheet is hand-picked, painted with watercolor paint and an imprint is made on the paper. The prints are fixed with varnish. In addition to the cover, the notebooks are filled with prints between the pages. They also have secret pockets – storage, which makes them excellent for use as diaries.