Old Sofia, Photography Framed Art Print by Kayya Hristova
- Original photography: Each image is an original with the photographer's unique vision of the world.
- Professional art print: All photos are printed on a professional art paper with a unique cover thus achieving a very realistic look.
- Hand-assembled print by the artist: All prints are placed on a white passepartout inside a dark or white wooden frame with a mat cover.
- Protected and ready to hang: The front part is assembled with thin layer acrylic glass; the back is closed with a pasteboard to protect the print from damage. Specially made metal rope on the back allows wall hanging.
- Worldwide delivery: All items are professionally packaged and ready to send to every part of the world.
About the artist:
Kayya Hristova is a Bulgarian graphic designer. Art and аrchitecture are her muse. That's why she loves to travel and shoot in Scandinavia and not anywhere, but in Denmark. "A fairytale country of the happiest people in the world!" - she says. A place where she considers her second home, although she lives and develops in Bulgaria, European Union. She does not like literal reproductions through the lens. She loves the mysterious ornaments and details that are hidden in the narrow streets and waiting for some to photograph them and show them to the world.
All framed art prints will be shipped to the buyer in box with Certificate of Authenticity. Due to different brand of monitors and devices, actual colors may be slightly different from the product image.